A contact form is must for every blog and website. Because it’s the best way to be connected with users. Contact us page use to get emails and queries from users as well as sponsors too.
If you have a contact us page then users easily contact you. WordPress has the facility to create a page easily. You just need to code or plugin for the contact page.
If you have a business website, you need it. Most of the users who love your blog and regular readers want to connect with you. Social media is also the best way to connect with readers and clients.
But the professional bloggers or websites need the contact form on their pages. It increases the sells and contact with others.
WordPress offers the numbers of plugins to create a contact form. So, in this article, I’ll tell you “how to create a contact form on a WordPress” within a few minutes.
How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress Using Ninja Forms
It’s very easy to add a contact page in WordPress. You just need to follow few steps and your contact us page ready.
You can use any one of the above plugins to create a contact form for your contact us page. I’ll show you creating a contact form in Ninja form builder here.
You might like this:
- How to Create Sitemap & Index Your Site to Google Fast
- How to Create Professional Email Id – Free Business Email Accounts In Gmail
- How to Add Plugins in WordPress Blog (3 Methods + Images)
1. Create a Contact Form In Ninja Form Builder
First, you have to create a page in WordPress to place the shortcode for your contact form. It’s very easy to create a page you already know about that.
After that, go to the plugin section from your dashboard search for Ninja forms. Why Ninja forms? Because it has drag and drops feature to create beautiful forms.
Here are some features about Ninja Forms –
- A gorgeous and intuitive user interface.
- NO LIMITATIONS on the number of forms, fields, emails, actions, or submissions.
- Dedicated, easy to use fields for emails, dates (w/ datepicker), phone numbers, addresses and more
- Modify your own field then save them as favorites to re-use later (even in other forms!)
- Force required fields and correct data formatting with custom input masks
- Give your users a success message or redirect them elsewhere after they complete a form.
- Manage, Edit, and Export form user submissions.
- Email form data to administrators and/or users every time a form is processed.
- Customize emails and add raw HTML(for photos, videos, and more) with the powerful Summernote HTML editor.
- and much more…
Now, create a form –
Just go to Ninja and click on add new form tab. After that, you will get several options to choose like Contact form, collect feedbacks, blank page and much more…
Click on contact us page and you will be redirected to contact form builder page.
You can see there are default fields for contact us page. Modify it as you need and click ok and publish.
2. Configure Ninja Form Settings
Configure the settings in as your own way in general settings for date format and currency use.
If you want reCaptcha, use your reCaptcha site key and secret key, language, and theme.
That’s fine for settings about contact form. You can also connect your MailChimp account to Ninja form for collecting emails. You will get it in Addons in settings.
that’s it, your settings have been done. Now integrate your form with a page.
3. Create a Contact Us Page
Next, copy the contact form code and creates a page and paste that code. that’s it. Modify your contact us page for SEO purpose and click on publish.
Your contact us page now ready to collect queries from your users.
You might also like:
- How to Increase WordPress Website Speed Fast
- How to Write An Effective Blog Post Title To Increase CTR
- How To Add “Sticky” Floating Widget In WordPress Sidebar
Contact us page should be beautiful to get the more professional look to get a response from the users.
I suggest using a plugin for creating a contact form instead of contact page code. It means custom code by the third party websites.
Don’t use it and use plugins like Ninja form or Contact form 7 if you have a website on WordPress.