This is my own experience of blogging I am sharing here. These blogging tips help you to motivated for daily blogging. If you are a beginner, you know that it’s boring to write daily when you don’t earn a penny from your blog.
Money, traffic or feedbacks boost our working as well as motivate us for daily work. So, when you are a beginner, you don’t have much traffic, money or feedbacks. So at that time, you have to motivate yourself to work consistently.
These tips can help you to work consistently even don’t having money and traffic on the blog.
Blogging tips for Beginners to Work Daily for Blogging
In these tips, I have some important steps for you to follow and manage your blogging. I’ll share tips and my own daily routine for my blog.
The below checklist is about to make your blog interesting –
- Keep your blog design to beautiful and peaceful
- Learn graphic design to be interested in your work and design your own images for your blog article
- Always try new things on your blog. It can generate more interest in that topic.
- Use attractive colors for your site like red, orange, yellow + black like that…
- Always try to make your blog more beautiful
These are some tips that can increase your interest in your blog. As well as your users also enjoy your blog. If they enjoy, they will be loyal to your blog.
I also have a checklist for blogging tips to work daily. It’s nothing but a daily routine. You should follow these –
- Wake up daily in the morning at 6 am
- Do 30-minute Yoga or other workouts for good health. It can make your mind peaceful to think more and write well. As well as it’s good for your health too
- At 7, start your writing about the selected topic and keep in mind to stay away from mobile. Don’t check your inbox or WhatsApp.
- Write for minimum 2 hours without an interruption as well as without researching and ignore spelling mistakes
- If you can’t follow these tips and you can manage your writing by the remainder of 30 minutes. You can wake up from work after every 30 minutes and takes 5 minutes of break.
- Start your work, again and again, take 5 minutes of break. Do this for 2 hours in the morning to keep writing and finish your daily work.
These are simple steps to manage your time in the morning. Follow writing tips anytime when you start writing.
Set your goals and finished them before the deadline. This works perfectly if you not interested in writing daily or feel bored when start writing.
You may also like:
- How to Write An Effective Blog Post Title To Increase CTR
- Blog vs Vlog: What Is Best To Start Income Fast
- Event Blogging Secrets: Viral Blogging For $2000/day From New Blog
For better understanding, follow me –
10 Blogging Tips For Regular Working – Make a plan
Have you observed that an employee works daily on-time without getting daily payment? They get paid end of each month.
Make your plan for blogging like day to a night job. Work on-time without thinking about money. Think that you will get paid at end of this month.
Be confident and do your blogging and writing daily. I have to share my daily plan about blogging below –
- Wake up in the morning at 6am
- Do 30 minutes Yoga and exercise
- 30 minutes for bath and tea
- Start blogging at 7am (Including keyword research and writing)
- Stop working at 9am (Sometimes it may be 10am if having good mood)
- Take a break and do other works like watching TV, WhatsApp, Games and other
- Again start work at 12pm until its finish and then go for rest
- Then start work at night from 9pm to 10pm
- 10pm to 12pm for mobile, chatting, Facebook, WhatsApp and enjoy…
- The last step, repeat the same again next morning…
This is my own blogging plan for daily 5 hours of work on my time. You can manage your time as per your choice. But you should work the minimum of 2-3 hours a day.
If you can’t, then make a daily goal. I also create my daily milestones when I am unable to follow my daily routine.
You may also like:
- 14 Killer Tips To Become A Professional Blogger Fast In 2018
- 5 Best Affiliate Programs For Bloggers 2018 (3rd Is Awesome)
- 15 Top Selling Clickbank Products & Promote Them in 2018
Create a Milestone for a Day – Daily Goals
Whenever I am not able to follow my daily routine, I use it. Creating goals is an outstanding method to finish your daily work.
I create a goal like finish an article or keyword research or SEO. And believe me, its work. If you create your goals and finish them daily, you can observe that you were not tired during working.
It doesn’t need any time management. Do whenever you feel good and try to finish your work at that time.
Avoid It During Beginning of Blogging
This blogging tip works best. You should avoid these tips that I am sharing below to stay away from negativity.
You should avoid thinking about –
- Money when you don’t have too much traffic
- No ranking for articles
- Lack of traffic
- Low Facebook fans or twitter fans
- Mobile during writing
- Checking inbox during work
- And all interruptions…
Also, you should avoid blogging mistakes most beginner bloggers make which are already covered by HubSpot and you can read this here.
You may also like:
- What Is Blogging & It Benefits For Bloggers (Guide For Beginners)
- How To Add “Sticky” Floating Widget In WordPress Sidebar
- How To Create Professional Email Id – Free Business Email Accounts In Gmail
These are simple but powerful blogging tips and routine for beginner blogger. This is my personal routine for work. I am not an employee, I work for myself.
At the beginning of blogging, you may face this kind of problems. Problems like low traffic, no money, and no ranking.
You should be confident and work regularly. One day you’ll be in the top blogger’s list.
Consistent working is the key to success. Many of new bloggers stop blogging just because of these problems. They think they never make their career in this field and stop blogging.
Manage your daily time for blogging and enjoy blogging. This is an outstanding business to earn money with less work and full of enjoyment in life.
If you are more than beginner blogger, you should comment on your daily routine in the comment box below to help others.
I would like to know your blogging plan. Kindly share your blogging tips and plan below in the comment box. And if you think it’s helpful, don’t forget to share it with others.